onsdag den 8. maj 2019

Some of my ebooks on LULU


I love my books, and I wish I had been able to do more for them. However, the bookmarket is difficult these days as it's swarming with publications. I don't think there has ever been such a mass of new books out each year as now. Still, people may not even read as much as they used to because of the technology that gives new experiences and inputs. Or put another way: Many fight for the attention of those who might read books ....

I'm first and foremost into prose, and I love ro write "weird stories".



I have published some poems, but don't really consider myself a poet. However, some people seem to like my poems, but even so I shall never (as far as I know at the moment) prefer them to my prose.


Some day I shall browse all my short stories in order to find those I like the best. Maybe I may even remove some and rearrange the books.



Many of my books are for children. I like to write this kind of books because it gives me the opportunity to let my fantasy flow the way I like ....



Another subject I love is animals, and I've written several books about the lives af animals and humans.




Most of these articles are about subjects I studied in a professional manner. That means that many of them are remnants from my teaching and studying days.

The catalogue below lists most of my publishings over time as well as my publications.


http://worldcat.org/identities/lccn-n78005038/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar