onsdag den 16. oktober 2019

Love of Spiders







Et af mine digte, som jeg faktisk ikke husker at have inkluderet i en af mine bøger. Det har lige været bragt på min Facebook-profil, hvor det - til min store forbløfelse - fik en masse likes + nogle smigrende kommentarer. Noget, jeg selvfølgelig ikke har noget imod ....


Poem by Else Cederborg: Love of Spiders

"My dear," she said
"love me to death do us depart"
"Ohhhh .,.." he yelled in terror
"No need for that," she said
biting into his thigh
"this is love at first sight"
Three-four gulps and the nuptials was over

So this is love, he thought, passing away
for this I was born, but what about me?
I'm a person, I'm a soul, much more than meat
Being digested he was desired, even loved
after that he went into oblivion
a place that turned out to be nice and cosy
a place full of nothingness and other wonders

ALL rights reserved
© EC

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar